Our Virginia Personal Injury Attorneys Have the Answers You Seek
- Page 9
I am a victim of medical malpractice and would like to file a claim. What should I look for when seeking a medical malpractice attorney in Virginia?
If you have been suffering from medical malpractice, you have firsthand knowledge of the stress, pain, and hardship it can cause. It can be a long, difficult, and emotional road to recovery. Add into the mix a malpractice claim, and you may very quickly feel overwhelmed. It is important to know that some of this hardship can be taken off your shoulders with the help of a Norfolk medical malpractice lawyer.
When searching for a medical malpractice attorney, you need to be patient and find the right fit for your situation. You will find that there are many attorneys to choose from, yet there are few that will get you the compensation you deserve.
When choosing an attorney for your claim, you should consider:
- History – Look for an attorney who is experienced in the field of medical malpractice claims. When talking to a lawyer, let them know that you would like to know their history and past settlements.
- Success rate – An attorney who is experienced in a certain field should have a high success rate with trials and claims. Ask to be informed of the law firm’s success rate.
- Knowledge – Your attorney should be extremely knowledgeable with medical malpractice claims. All your reasonable questions should be answered with no problem.
- Comfort – Going through such a trying time can be difficult. You should feel comfortable with letting your attorney take the lead and trust him to do so.
All of these characteristics can be found in a Norfolk medical malpractice lawyer at Tavss Fletcher. Call 757-625-1214 today to speak with an experienced attorney and receive a free consultation.
In order to lower the risk of a Virginia motorcycle accident, what are some of the ways I can make myself more visible to passenger vehicles?
Motorcycle riding is a great mode of transportation. It is a great way to save on gas, lower payments on a vehicle, and enjoy the great outdoors. But it is important to understand that many drivers of passenger vehicles have little respect for motorcycle riders. Their negligence is often the cause of Norfolk motorcycle accidents.
Because of this, it is important to take precautions on your end to lower the odds of being hit by a vehicle. One of the things a rider can do to help prevent a Virginia motorcycle accident is to be as visible as possible.
Some of the ways you can maximize your visibility to passenger vehicles while riding a motorcycle are:
- Wear bright colors – There is a wide range of riding gear that features bright, visible colors for the rider. Bright colors stand out much more and will catch the eye of other drivers.
- Use lights – Your motorcycle should be set to have your headlights come on every time the motor is running. Even during the daytime, the headlight should be used. Also, be sure to use your turn signals every time a turn or lane switch is made.
- Stay out of blind spots – Motorcycles are much smaller than cars, making them harder to see in a driver’s blind spot. When riding with other traffic, be sure to not ride next to the vehicle, if at all possible.
If you have been involved in an accident, you may be entitled to compensation. An experienced Virginia motorcycle crash lawyer at Tavss Fletcher can get you the compensation you deserve. Call 757-625-1214 today for a free consultation.