In this article we will simply be reviewing the basic types of real estate disputes in Virginia. This article can help you decide if your issue is part of a real estate dispute and if an experienced Virginia Beach real estate attorney can help you make the right legal decisions.
The Most Common Types of Real Estate Lawsuits and Dispute Resolution CasesOur Virginia Beach real estate dispute law firm commonly handles the following types of cases:
- Boundary disputes between neighbors, such as fences, property line, etc.
- Property rights and easement disputes
- Trespassing claims
- Lien disputes and wrongful liens, both commercial and residential
- Joint owner disputes
- Title disputes
- Realtor and title company disputes
- Condemning of a house or property
- Commercial real estate disputes
- Business contracts that involve property
- Construction disputes
- Lease disputes, both for landlords and tenants
- Breach of contract
- Collection remedies
While many of these types of real estate dispute cases can be solved quickly and relativity easily with dispute resolution measures, there are times when filing for a lawsuit is the only way to assert your rights and get the outcome you deserve.