Car accidents occur more frequently on Virginia roadways than you might think. Each year, millions of people in the U.S. are either killed or injured in a crash. As you can imagine, a Virginia Beach car accident can have life-altering results, leaving you with a lifetime of pain and suffering.
Interesting Car Accident Facts
Car accidents occur so frequently that many common facts surrounding car accident deaths and injuries have evolved. Here are five of the most interesting facts:
- Approximately 40 percent of all fatal auto accidents involve alcohol.
- Talking on a cell phone while behind the wheel increases your chances of getting into an accident by nearly 400 percent.
- Nearly 300,000 teens are injured in car crashes each year in the U.S.
- The majority of all car accidents occur within five miles of a victim’s home.
- According to surveys, male drivers are twice as likely as female drivers to cause an accident.
Your Personal Injury Case
In addition, car accidents are the most common source of personal injury in the world. That is why you should call Tavss Fletcher if you have been injured in a car accident. We have the knowledge and experience necessary to help you build your case and hold the responsible party liable for your injuries.
Call Us Today
If you have been injured in an accident, call one of our car accident attorneys in Virginia Beach from Tavss Fletcher today at (757) 625-1214.